Monday, February 16, 2009

Etsy Shop Open!

My Etsy shop, Spaz-made, has been open since Christmas so I think I will finally go ahead and blog about it. "Why wait so long?" you ask. The thing is, I probably never would have opened shop if it wasn't for the fact that I just moved into a super small new space and I can barely find room for storing craft supplies let alone finished crafts I don't really have space or use for. My store inventory is currently residing in our little aluminum shed out back. I have always wanted to have a store on Etsy but I was never happy with the way it looked and what it's name was. It's amazing how as soon as I am feeling pressured to get rid of everything I don't need, I come up with the perfect design and a name I like: Spaz-made. Since I am one and it is! I have already sold two items, can you believe it? Here are some pics of the other items in my store...



everything currently in my store falls under the wooden box category. I had a great time using Hambly rub-ons, papers, and acrylic overlays in these projects, as well as good old acrylic paint, spray enamal, and a lot of sandpaper!






Check out the rest of my handmade items at www.dspaz.etsy.com. Mention this blog post and I'll give you a break on shipping! and if you buy three items, I will pay your shipping! But only if you live in the USA. Sorry.

1 comment:

Lisa Fulmer said...

love love love these boxes! will you pay my shipping to the cubicle next store.....?